Understanding customers plays a key role in delivering a customer service that delights, which in turns fosters strong customer relationships and new sales opportunities.
This course aims to embed the ability to conduct customer behaviour analysis as a consistent part of your approach, to acquire knowledge on products, services, and specific markets, analyse trends and past performances to assess customer interest levels and needs, as well as recommend improvements to existing sales and marketing programmes.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how culture influences marketing strategies and its impact on global marketing
- Explain what customer personas are, their importance in understanding user behaviour, and the characteristics of a target customer’s persona, to create your own target customer profile
- Identify the different types of graphical representation for visualising your customer data
- Identify your direct and indirect competitors and analyse them for key insights on how you can better cater your sales and marketing programmes for your customers
Target Customer Profiling
- Understand what a customer profile is, as well as the benefits of customer profiling
- Know what customer personas are, their importance in understanding user behaviour, and the characteristics of a target customer’s persona.
- Understand the different cultural influences on marketing strategies, and their immense impact on global marketing
- Create a target customer profile via a six-step guide
- Describe what is data integrity, how to preserve it, and to understand the importance of maintaining data integrity
- Identify the different types of graphical representation for visualizing customer data
- Create a sample bar chart utilizing customer data
Identification and Presentation of Competitors
- Describe the differences between direct and indirect competition
- Analyse the direct and indirect competitors for one’s business
- Learn the data analysis process and how to write a report that presents this data comprehensively
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for learners who are:
- Service Professionals
- Sales/ Marketing / Business Development Executives
- Store Supervisors and Managers
- Business Owners
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Learners are assumed to:
- have some experience working with customers previously
- be able to listen, speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) level 5
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ WPL Level 5
Learners are assumed to:
- know about Business Model Development and/or Business Plan Preparation
If the above requirements are not met, application will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis.
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom Facilitation
Learners who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
2 Days (13 hours)
Please contact us to check on the next available course date. Thank you!