Service excellence is often achieved not through the effort of one individual, but the effort of a team. Whether you are a service leader in your organization, or an aspiring business owner, fostering a healthy organisational relationship is key to creating an A team that delivers excellent results.
This course aims to inculcate the soft skills essential for building positive and meaningful relationships across teams, to support your business and organisational goals. In addition, gain knowledge on the practices and processes through in-class activities for establishing an inclusive workplace and learn to create great synergy within your team.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Guide your team to understand their roles and purpose in the organisation
- Develop an inclusive and cohesive work environment and culture
- Lead your team to achieve the desired performance
Team Communication in the Workplace
- Understand what emotional intelligence is and how to apply it in the workplace to establish respect and moral values
- Apply effective communication techniques for conveying team expectations and ensuring each member’s clarity on their roles and purpose within the organisation and team
Developing an Inclusive and Cohesive Workplace
- Interpret each individual’s role and accountabilities in supporting diversity within the team
- Learn and implement team building activities that foster stronger team cohesiveness
Achieving Success through Building Relationships
- Understand and demonstrate how to manage the team’s process to achieve the desired performance
Who should Attend?
This course is suitable for learners who are:
- Supervisors and Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- HR Executives
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Required years of experience in relevant domain:
- They would require at least 1-year of work experience in any industry or
- At minimum, the Learners will have a Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- For those without, they will need to have minimally 1-year of working experience.
The skills and knowledge for this unit which the participant is assumed to possess would be:
- Read, write and speak English at WPL Level 4
Mode of Delivery
2 Day (16 hours)
Please contact us to check on the next available course date. Thank you!