- Please click here to search for AllHearts courses and log in via your SingPass.
- Please read the programme details carefully before proceeding with registration.
- You will be prompted for payment via e-nets at the end of the registration process.
- Please download the bulk registration template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be prompted for course payment via eNets at the end of the registration process.
- If you intend to use your SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees, you may do so as part of the registration process.
- Please note to complete the balance payment during registration else your SFC application will be voided.
- Organisations sponsoring their employees will be invoiced at the end of the registration process. Payments may be made through either of the following:
- Interbank GIRO / Bank Transfer – Please credit fees to UOB, Bank Code 7375 Branch Code 446, Account Number 358-357-153-1. Please email the payment details including representative’s name, contact number and course title to email@example.com.
- Cheque – Payable to “ALL HEARTS PTE LTD”. The cheque may be submitted or mailed to our office at 11 Woodlands Close, #08-27 Woodlands 11, Singapore 73785. Please write the invoice number at the back of the cheque.
To support your learning with AllHearts, you may be eligible for up to 80% funding if you are a Singaporean / Permanent Resident (PR) and up to 90% funding if you are a Singaporean aged 40 years and above under the SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES).
You may also be eligible to utilise SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) and Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) to offset your course fees.
Absentee Payroll is also applicable to all employed learners.
Only self-sponsored applicants can use SFC to offset the course fee of SFC eligible courses offered by AllHearts. Please click here to check if the course you are applying would qualify. Please note that the $500 Additional SFC (Mid-Career Support) available from 1 October 2020 is not be applicable for AllHearts courses as our courses currently do not fall under the ‘Career Transition Programmes’ category.
To use your SFC credit for the eligible courses, you can apply by selecting the option via an on-screen prompt at the end of your registration via MySkillsFuture. Please note the submission period for your SFC claim via MySkillsFuture needs to be within 60 days before the course start date (date inclusive).
If you’re making partial course fee payment (SFC + cash), please pay the balance at the payment page or else your SFC application will be vo
You would be eligible for MCES if you are a Singaporean aged 40 years old and above.
If you are self-sponsored, you would only need to pay for the remaining course fees during registration after 90% funding.
Invoice will be generated for company-sponsored learners only and emailed to the company representative.
Payment receipt will be emailed to the paying party upon successful registration.
If you do not meet the requirements for English Language proficiencies as required by the programme that you are applying for, you are advised to take the Workplace Literacy (WPL) – Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) and secure the ES WSQ WPL qualification for listening, speaking, reading and writing modalities. Please click here for more information.
You may also provide other documented evidences of your proficiency in English and / or be required to attend an interview with AllHearts to ascertain your suitability for the programme.
You will need to meet the minimum attendance requirement of 75% for every class run.
AllHearts strongly encourage full attendance for all classes unless there are unforeseen circumstances, e.g. due to medical reasons where documentary proof can be provided.
Yes, you may choose another date which best suits your availability. Please refer to the course run dates which will be published on our website and MySkillsFuture periodically.
There will be no replacement or make-up lesson for participants who have missed a session during a class run.
You will need to re-register for another class if you are unable to meet the attendance requirements.
All assessment will be conducted within the duration of each class runs.
No, you would not be eligible for funding in the event you have to retake the course as funding is only applicable for your first enrolment.
Upon completion of the required assessment(s) for the Statement of Attainment (SOA), you will be able to download the electronic certificates (e-Certs) from MySkillsFuture portal at www.myskillsfuture.sg after 4 to 6 weeks.
You can find the e-Certs in the ‘Certificates’ tab under the Skills Passport.
Please note that e-Certs are only generated for learners who have completed their programme on or after 01 July 2014.